- Military Medicine The Association’s official bi-monthly journal is included in your membership, also available online. ($170 value)
- AMSUS Annual Meeting Members register at substantially reduced rates. Inter-agency and international delegates attend the Annual Meeting, which offers many outstanding networking opportunities and educational programs for all healthcare professionals. Continuing education credits can be earned.
- Annual Awards Program Awards presented by the Surgeon General of the U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Public Health Service, and the Under Secretary for Health of the Department of Veterans Affairs at the Annual Meeting.
- Online CE credits Visit a growing list of online CE/CME options and choose from Journal of Military Medicine Articles, plus Annual Meeting sessions from the previous year. AMSUS Members receive free online CE/CME credits.
- AMSUS SmartBrief – The e-Newsletter for Federal Health Professionals – SmartBrief, a news aggregate organization with over 100 Association partners. Their editors hand-pick the most relevant and important news—based on AMSUS criteria— and summarize it, link to the original sources and deliver the weekly e-newsletter every Wednesday directly to your inbox. Also included is information on Annual Meeting, Members, CEs, etc. in an AMSUS news section.
- Member-Get-a-Member Members who refer a colleague get rewarded: 1 referral=Challenge Coin; 3 referrals=$25 AMSUS Credit; 5 referrals=$100 Gift Card, 10 referrals=$250 Gift Card.