#005 MILITARY MEDICINE, D-18-0050R1
Authors: Kevin D. Frick; Eric L. Singman
Post-test & Evaluation Certificate
Available 3/10/19 – 2/28/20
View Full CE/CME Statement
Continuing Education Information
This continuing education activity is provided through a collaboration between AMSUS and AffinityCE (formerly PESG). This activity provides continuing education credit for physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, psychologists, and health care executives, as well as providing a general participation certificate for other attendees.
Learning Outcomes At the end of this activity, participants should be able to:
Physicians, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, and Health Care Executives:
- Identify useful databases to explore metrics related to visual system injuries
- Define different types of visual system injuries mentioned in this report
- Analyze costs for different types of visual system injuries from the data presented
- Identify appropriate databases with visual system injury metrics to support informed decisions
- Describe the types of visual system injuries mentioned in this report and the impacts of support required for the lifetime of the patient
- Analyze the data presented to develop strategies for the prevention of visual system injury
Disclosures: AffinityCE staff, AMSUS staff, planners, and reviewers have no relevant financial or non-financial interests to disclose. Presenter Eric Singman, MD, PhD has no relevant financial or non-financial interests to disclose.