Post-test & Evaluation Certificate
Available 6/17/19 – 6/4/20
View Full CE/CME Statement
Continuing Education Information
This continuing education activity is provided through a collaboration between AMSUS and AffinityCE. This activity provides continuing education credit for physicians, physician assistants, nurses, nurse practitioners, psychologists, health care executives, dentists, and pharmacists, as well as providing a general participation certificate for other attendees.
At the end of this activity, participants should be able to:
- Identify the impact of the Dental Disease Non-battle Injuries (D-DNBI) on the different components of the US Army in the studied deployments
- Determine the most common incidences in the periods studied and their possible consequences
- Differentiate the incidence of D-DNBI per campaign and per year in the three components
- Exhibit and explain the parameters used to develop the report
- Illustrate why there is a need to implement more accurate studies in order to improve an optimal deployment of the US Army components
- Discuss report findings of the broad impact of Dental Disease Non-battle Injuries (D-DNBI) related issues encountered per US Army component (USAR, ARNG and AD Soldiers) in OIF/ OND and OEF Recognize the D-DNBIs with the highest incidence in Deployed Military personnel per component
- Analyze study findings to identify most common incidences Deployed Military personnel per component
- Interpret preventable consequences and solutions to reduce the
AffinityCE staff, AMSUS staff, planners, and reviewers have no relevant financial or non-financial interests to disclose. Authors V. Lloro; V. Lozano-de Luaces; I. Lloro; M.C. Manzanares have no relevant financial or non-financial interests to disclose.