Thank you to all of the attendees, speakers, poster presenters, sponsors, exhibitors, and AMSUS Executive Advisory Board members and Sustaining Member companies who helped make the 2020 AMSUS Annual Meeting VIRTUAL a success! More than 1,600 individuals and HOSA student classrooms registered for the Annual Meeting and actively participated in the opportunities provided on the virtual platform.
Highlights from the Annual Meeting:
- Three days of plenary sessions streamed live and offered on-demand
- 520+ speakers and presenters from the Departments of Defense, Health & Human Services, Homeland Security and Veterans Affairs
- 200 breakout sessions on-demand
- Opportunities to earn up to 87 CME/CE across eight health disciplines
- 200+ poster presentations
- Virtual Exhibit Hall for 64 exhibitors, featuring interactive opportunities to watch videos, download literature, ask questions and speak to a representative via video conference; and a Product Showcase to highlight medical products
Requested Information Following the Annual Meeting
Military Health System plenary speaker Dr. Matthew Hepburn, Vaccine Development Lead, Operation Warp Speed, was asked more questions than could be answered during his hour-long presentation. Here are Dr. Hepburn’s answers to questions not addressed during the plenary session.
Reveille Session live stream speaker Dr. Prasanth Reddy, MPH CEP FACP, with Foundation Medicine, gave a presentation on the value of genomic profiling and the clinical utility of liquid biopsy for cancer diagnostics and treatment. Annual Meeting attendees requested that Dr. Reddy make his slides available. Here is Dr. Reddy’s slide deck.
Platinum SponsorThe gallery was not found!
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Defense Health Agency
Patriotic Support Programs
U.S. Department of State