MEETING AGENDA –
This agenda provides the basic meeting structure. The final content and active presentations will open and be visible to registered meeting participants beginning closer to the meeting start date.
When logging in on the virtual site to edit your presenter profile, it is recommended you use Chrome or Mozilla browser, NOT Internet Explorer
All Presenters must register for the meeting, using the Speaker or Poster Presenter log in code provided with the acceptance letter for their presentation to be active during the event. If presenters have not registered, their content will not be activated and available to attendees.
Copy of acceptance letter to Lecture Presenters –
Time length of your presentation: 60 minute minimum is requested for lectures, however, not required. Panels may run up to 2 hours.
Slide Requirements – Information that must be included in every slide deck. You may copy/paste as needed to your presentation; this layout/design is not required and detail can be added to your preferred slide design.
Slides – In-person Presentations at Gaylord National Harbor will need to provide a SLIDE DECK ONLY!
No audio capture or video presentation will be used at this portion of the meeting
- Apple Keynote or PowerPoint
- HD 16:9 ratio
- Do not include embedded weblinks
Photos: High Res (minimum 300 dpi)
Content Videos for GS:
- H264 Format, MP4, .MOV
- HD 16:9 ratio
OPTION #1 AUDIO RECORDINGS
- Log in to your Speaker Profile using the Access Key provided in the acceptance letter.
- Click the blue START RECORDING button to record audio for this slide. You may see a popup message when you click the button asking you if you would like to allow access to your microphone. Once you allow it you can start recording your audio. If you do not want to have audio on this slide, simply start recording and make no sound. The length of your silent recording will be the amount of time that users will see the slide until it automatically flips to the next slide.
When you speak into your microphone, the grey ‘volume’ bar will light up green if audio is being detected. The louder you speak, the more green you will see. If the bar does not turn green then your microphone is not picking up any sound.
OPTION #2 or #3 Panel Video Capture
For panel presentations, you have the option to submit a URL link of the presentation in place of slide decks with audio voice-over!
A link from your preferred video platform, such as YouTube, Vimeo, Brightcove, or other platform can be used.
Also, if a video platform is not available, you may submit an MP4 video file captured on your preferred virtual meeting platform such as GoToMeetings, Zoom, Microsoft Teams, etc.
These options are available on the presenter profile page after logging in using your access key.
A Speaker Promo Code was included in the acceptance letter to all presenters. Using that Promo Code in the registration process will activate the following rates:
ALL POSTER PRESENTATIONS WILL BE VIRTUL ONLY
All Presenters must register for the meeting, using the Speaker or Poster Presenter log in code provided with the acceptance letters for their presentation to be active during the virtual event. If presenters have not registered, their content will not be activated and available to attendees.
Copy of Acceptance Letter to Poser Presenters – emailed
- Outline Example
- Your poster audio recording time for the poster will be 15 minutes maximum
- There is no formal poster template, AMSUS respects that each service or agency has their own format requirements
- Basic professional/medical poster presentation is the traditional poster format used for AMSUS presentations
- A single Power Point slide or PDF format will be accepted as an upload to record your audio voice-over presentation (15 minute max audio)
Registration Rates for Poster Presenters using Promo Code provided in the acceptance letter
Contact Lori.Lawrence@amsus.org with any questions