Deadline to submit abstracts – 3 October 2023
The 2024 AMSUS Annual Meeting will not offer an open call for abstracts. All breakout and plenary speakers are being identified by their service/agency and provided the submission link by their POC.
(Service/Agency POC contact list will be posted here as soon as it is available)
IMPORTANT! No virtual options will be available for the 2024 AMSUS Meeting.
Required documents for breakout & plenary speakers . Please download and complete to upload during the submission process for each speaker who will be at the meeting (limit 4 speakers):
- Continuing Education Agreement (CE Agreement) Download
- Disclosure Form Download
- Speaker CV with email and work address
Fees: There is no fee to submit an abstract. However, all presenters will be required to register and pay the appropriate fee for the AMSUS Annual Meeting. A fee structure will be made available to view options and communicated in upcoming emails to all speakers.
Breakouts – Slides are not needed for the abstract submission. Slides are due up to, and no later than 8 December 2023
AMSUS does not require use of an AMSUS slide template or AMSUS logo. You may use your agency slide template.
If you are submitting on behalf of a panel and slides will not be used for the discussion Please provide the minimum required slides along with a slide of bulleted speaking points to be covered in the discussion.
- Slide #1 – Title and speaker names with professional credentials (speakers can be listed on an additional title slide if there is too much text)
- Slide #2 – Disclosure – copy appropriate text from options on the compliance slides and insert speaker name
- Slide #3 Learning Outcomes (copy from your original abstract submission)
- Slide #4 forward – Your session content
- Last slide in the presentation – How to earn CE with link (AMSUS will provide this link)
The layout/design of the AMSUS slide template is not required. Text from this template can be copied and added to your preferred slide design.
Contact Lori.Lawrence@amsus.org with any questions