What is the Executive Advisory Board (EAB)?
Exclusive member forum for Thought Leadership
- The ‘Think Tank’ for the Federal Health Sector
- Platform for Public-Private Partnerships and strategic-level communication
- Partnership to shape the future of federal health
Why become a member?
- Corporate commitment to National Leadership
- Advocate for innovation and change
- Research and publication
- Professional relationships and networking
- Be a voice and shape the future
- High level professional public-private sector interactions
- Exclusive invitations to all AMSUS events (Annual Meeting and Regional Seminars)
- Participation at the upcoming AMSUS Annual Meeting and future Regional Seminars
- Subject Matter Expert presenting in an educational session/integrated panel on relevant topics of interest
- Prime exhibit booth space and company exposure
- Invitations to special luncheons, dinners and events during the meeting (Awards Banquet Dinner)
- Premier logo recognition as EAB member on AMSUS website, email communications, and social media
- Print or digital subscription to AMSUS peer-reviewed journal Military Medicine
Interested in joining the AMSUS EAB?
Contact Stacie McArdle, Director of Development, for additional information.