2018 AMSUS Annul Meeting: The Future of Healthcare is Now 26-30 November Gaylord National Resort & Conference Center
National Harbor, Maryland (adjacent to Washington, DC)
This continuing education activity is provided through collaboration between AMSUS and Professional Education Services Group/AffinityCE.
The 2018 AMSUS Annual Meeting will provide up to 27 hours of continuing education credit for physicians, physician assistants, nurses, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, nurse practitioners, health care executives as well as a general participation certificate for other attendees. Please consult for Meeting Program for further information.
- Physicians- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
- Nurses- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Nurse Practitioners- American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Physician Assistants- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME)
- Health Care Executives- American College of Health Care Executives (ACHE)
- Pharmacists- Accreditation Council on Pharmacy Education (ACPE)
- Pharmacy Techs- Accreditation Council on Pharmacy Education (ACPE)
- Psychologist- American Psychological Association (APA)
- General Participation- Certificate for other attendees
How to earn CE/CME for the 2018 AMSUS Annual Meeting
The accreditation portal will open 26 November following the first pre-conference sessions.
The website is open for you to complete all evaluations for sessions you attended for 30 days after the event and will CLOSE on 31 DECEMBER 2018 AT 11:59 pm
- There will be a CE station set up at the meeting for your convenience, and you may access the website any time from your computer or mobile device to complete your evaluations
- Select the activity: AMSUS 2018 Annual Meeting
- Enter an e-mail address and password to begin setting up your profile
- Verify, correct, or add your information
- Proceed and complete the activity evaluation for each session you attend
- Upon completing your evaluations, you can print your CE Certificate. Your CE record will also be stored here for later retrieval.
- Please note that you must also complete the Overall Meeting Evaluation Form before you can print your CE certificate.
- Pharmacist CE records will be reported directly to CPE Monitor
- The website is open for completing your evaluation for 30 days after the event.
- After the website has closed, you can return to your account at any time to print your certificate, BUT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ADD ANY EVALUATIONS AFTER 31 DECEMBER 2018.
Technical questions for the CE certificate website should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Lori.Lawrence@amsus.org with questions about session content