AMSUS continuing education activities are provided through collaboration between AMSUS and Professional Education Services Group/AffinityCE.
Continuing Medical Education/Continuing Education (CME/CE) credits are available for physicians, physician assistants, nurses, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, nurse practitioners, health care executives as well as a general participation certificate for other attendees. Please consult each event page for CME/CE specifics.
- Physicians- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
- Nurses- American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Nurse Practitioners- American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Physician Assistants- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME)
- Health Care Executives- American College of Health Care Executives (ACHE)
- Pharmacists- Accreditation Council on Pharmacy Education (ACPE)
- Pharmacy Techs- Accreditation Council on Pharmacy Education (ACPE)
- Psychologist- American Psychological Association (APA)
- General Participation- Certificate for other attendees
Please contact Lori.Lawrence@amsus.org with questions about session content and available CME/CE hours for specific continuing education sessions.