As an AMSUS member, you get more benefit from your membership by being an active, visible participant. Whether you are an individual interested in federal health and continuing education or a corporate member who supports AMSUS and works to bring innovation to the federal health sector, there are lots of ways to be actively involved and network in the federal health sector.
- Attend an AMSUS meeting and earn CE/CME for eight healthcare disciplines
- Present at an Annual Meeting or a Regional Seminar
- Submit a manuscript or become a reviewer for the AMSUS journal, Military Medicine
- Volunteer your expertise as a manuscript reviewer for Military Medicine
- Help keep AMSUS strong by participating in the Member-Get-A-Member Program
- Ensure outstanding federal healthcare professionals are recognized by nominating someone for one of 18 AMSUS Annual Awards
- As a student or resident, maximize your networking opportunities as a volunteer at the AMSUS Annual Meeting
- Shape the future of federal health as an industry leader in the AMSUS Executive Advisory Board
- Show your support for AMSUS and its members and gain greater brand recognition as an Event Sponsor
- Build stronger customer relationships as an Annual Meeting Exhibitor
- Become a Sustaining Member, a platform for public-private communication in the federal health sector
I AM AMSUS
Be a part of the I AM AMSUS campaign! Submit your photo for inclusion on the I AM AMSUS page of the website and show federal health professionals everywhere that you are a proud AMSUS member.