AMSUS is hosting a one-day webinar with industry leaders to highlight and discuss emerging issues within the federal healthcare sector as it relates to Information Technology and the aftermath of a global pandemic. This one day webinar will bring those from every spectrum of the federal healthcare continuum together to discuss and learn how our community can better prepare for the shifting dynamic of healthcare delivery in a Post-COVID world.
Healthcare delivery as we know it has already changed! Are you ready?
Date: In development
This virtual event will host a live panel conversation on ‘Technology and the Future of Tele-medicine’, multiple breakout sessions, and a live keynote presentation.
US Army Lt. Gen. Ronald Place, Director, Defense Health Agency
Panel Conversation: Technology and the Future of Tele-Medicine
Panel Moderator: Kirk Hendler, Philips
- LTC Sean Hipp, Director, Virtual MEDCEN BAMC
- COL Windsor, Chief Health Information Officer Government CIO, Colonel, U.S. Army (Retired)
- Dr. Donald Kosiak, MD, MBA, FACEP, CPE, Chief Medical Officer Leidos
- Drew Kahn, Vice President of Trend Management, Humana Military
- Alex Mujica, Senior Solutions Architect, Connected Care
Breakout Sessions in development, please check back for more information soon!
For information on membership, Annual Meeting, and other upcoming events visit amsus.org