Thank you for completing the post-event survey for 2020 AMSUS Annual Meeting VIRTUAL. Our next Annual Meeting is 7-11 February 2022. Check the AMSUS website frequently for additional education opportunities in 2021.
If you’re a member of AMSUS, The Society of Federal Health Professionals: Thank you for your support. It is a pleasure to have you among our ranks, and we look forward to working with you in the coming years.
If you’re not a member of AMSUS: Please consider joining. You may be missing opportunities to further your career by belonging to a society of health professionals, which offers federal-specific opportunities to publish, network with health leaders and colleagues, and gain knowledge about federal health research and advancements that directly affect your patient outcomes.
An AMSUS membership provides you:
- A subscription to Military Medicine, The International Journal of AMSUS. This peer-reviewed journal is the only academic publication dedicated to publishing a combination of military, veteran, and public health-specific research papers, case studies, and opinion pieces by your peers.
- Opportunities to get your work published and shared with federal health leadership and peers. AMSUS members may submit articles for publication without paying submission fees.
- Free CME/CE opportunities—up to 18 hours each year—for select Military Medicine articles and event videos.
- Meet and network with potential mentors in your field of federal health, and grow your professional connections and leadership opportunities.
- Membership discounts for events, including webinars, regionals seminars, and the AMSUS Annual Meeting.
- Scholarship opportunities for you and your immediate family members, special recognition when using the AMSUS Career Center, added benefits with our partner associations, and more.
Take the first step to growing your network of like-minded federal health professionals committed to working together to improve patient outcomes. Join AMSUS.