Short on time, but still want to attend the 2019 AMSUS Annual Meeting? You’ve got options—especially if you live in the DC/MD/VA region and can choose a single-day or two-day registration to attend:
Monday, 2 December
- Attend Battlefield Acupuncture: Tier 1 from 1:00─5:00 pm for $25. To register, contact Jeanette Naiman.
- Attend the F2F ACHE Focus: Public-Private Partnerships for Patient Safety from 1:00─5:00 pm and earn three ACHE Face-to-Face credits ( or other CE/CME, including ADA-CERP) for these two sessions:
ACHE members not attending the Annual Meeting may register for $35 by following these instructions.
Tuesday, 3 December
- Request a complimentary pass to attend the AMSUS Annual Meeting Exhibit Hall and Career Center Live anytime from 11:00 am to 4:30 pm. Email Stacie McArdle to get your complimentary Exhibit Hall pass.
- Attend presentations on the Exhibit Hall floor by Philips and a demonstration/education session by Intuitive Surgical of daVinci Surgical Robotics
- Bring your resume and meet recruiters from Gesinger Health, Remote Area Medical, Northcentral University, Thermo Fisher Scientific, ChenMed, The Johns Hopkins Health System and UNC Chapel Hill School of Nursing.
- Meet exhibitors/industry partners innovating to advance federal healthcare
- View exhibitors on Exhibit Hall floor to plan your visit.
- Register to attend Tuesday’s Opening Ceremonies, Exhibit Hall and Career Center Live, a lunch ticket, breakout sessions, and Welcome Reception and Poster Presentations. Opening Session speakers include:
- Congressman Brad Wenstrup (R-Ohio)
- LTG Ronald J. Place, Director of the Defense Health Agency and 2019 AMSUS Honorary President
- BG (Ret) John M. Cho, MD, AMSUS Executive Director/CEO
Wednesday, 4 December
- Register to attend Wednesday’s Plenary Session and breakout sessions. Wednesday Plenary Session speakers include:
- ADM Brett P. Giroir, MD, Assistant Secretary for Health, HHS
- U.S. Surgeon General VADM Jerome M. Adams, MD, MPH
- Dr. Richard Stone, MD, Executive in Charge, Veterans Health Administration
Thursday, 5 December
- Register to attend Thursday’s Plenary Session and breakout sessions. Thursday Plenary Session speakers include:
- Keynote Speaker GEN (Ret) Richard A. Cody
- HON Thomas McCaffery, Assistant Secretary of Defense for Health Affairs
- Defense Health Agency Director LTG Ronald J Place
- Army Surgeon General LTG R. Scott Dingle
- Navy Surgeon General RADM Bruce L. Gillingham
- Rep for Air Force Surgeon General Lt Gen Dorothy Hogg
- Joint Chiefs Surgeon Brig Gen Paul Friedrichs
- Uniformed Services University President Dr. Richard Thomas