On-Demand Lectures with CE Credit Hours:
Innovation in Medical Readiness Assessment: Utilizing System Availability to build Sustained Medical Readiness – 1 hr.
Leading Practices Program Winner: Direct Access to Physical Therapy- 1 hr.
Leveraging Technology During COVID-19 Pandemic for Associated Health Trainees- 1 hr.
Managing burns and trauma using Fish skin during the 2020 Nagorno-Karabakh war in Armenia- 1 hr.
Meeting People Where They Are: The Value of Health Coaching in Health and Wellness Journeys- 1 hr.
Military Physician Competencies and Behavior-Based Milestones: Equipping Faculty with a Tool for Leader and Professional Development- 1 hr.
Moral Injury in Female Veterans- 1 hr.
Navy Medicine’s Path to High Reliability: Transformation Through Education- 1 hr.
Never Happen Events – Identification, Action and Lessons Learned- 1 hr.
Palliative Care in Indian Country – Maximizing Interventions (CME & 🦷 ADA)- 1 hr.
Pivoting to Virtual Trainings for Women’s Health Continuing Medical Education- 1 hr.
Pragmatic Occupational Therapy Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) Curriculum- 1 hr.
Promoting and Expanding Environmental Health Registry Telehealth Services- 1 hr.
Promoting health equity in women Veterans through clinician and patient education- 1 hr.
Promoting Safer Opioid Prescribing Practices and Improving Pain Management- 1 hr.
Ready Reliable Care – Unifying High Reliability Across the Military Health System- 1.5 hr.
Recombinant Coagulation Factor Synthesis Via CRISPR/Cas9 Targeted Gene Overexpression: A Potential Path For In Vitro Plasma Production- 1 hr.
Relevance of GEIS & Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) for emerging pathogens in a transforming Military Health System- 1 hr.
Standardizing and Implementing Evidence-Based Leading Practices to Recognize and Respond to Postpartum Hemorrhage- 1 hr.
Targeted Associated Health Education Expansion Efforts in VA- 1 hr.
Telemedicine for Veterans in the Setting of the COVID-19 Pandemic: Lessons Learned from a Virtual Urgent Care for Veterans?- 1 hr.
The Comparative Effectiveness and Provider Induced Demand Collaboration (EPIC): Building Health Services Research Capacity in the Military Health System- 1 hr.
The Effect of COVID-19 Pandemic on Military Readiness- 1 hr.
The Enterprise Information Management (EIM) Solution, Technology Modernization- 1 hr.
The FEHRM’s Journey Toward A Single, Common Federal HER- 1 hr.
The importance of communicating evidence based, high-science, patient centered journal content: An Author/Reviewers Guide- 1 hr.
The Veterans Health Administration Response To Military Sexual Trauma- 1 hr.
Transforming clinical clerkships using innovative distributed technologies- 1 hr.
Using Medical Evaluations to Describe Interoperability Capability Assessment Levels of Partner Trauma Institutions or Non-Battle Injury Services- 1 hr.
Using the Military Health System Data Repository for Research on Readiness and Health in Active-Duty Service Women- 1 hr.
Utilizing Safety Stories to Enhance the HRO Journey- 1 hr.
Vaccination During a COVID Outbreak in the Deployed Setting: Lessons Learned- 1 hr.
Veterans Health Administration’s (VHA) HRO Journey: From Education to Outcomes- 1.25 hr.
Virtual Health in the Military Health System: A Survey of Perceptions and Use Rates Across 37 Specialties- 1 hr.
Women’s Health Care – right provider for the right woman- 1 hr.
Poster Session Including the following titles, 2 hours total for all posters in this activity:
• Risk of developing respiratory complications following COVID-19 infection in hospitalized Veterans
• Pulmonary Barotrauma in a BUD/S Candidate Following Shallow Dives Using the MK 25 Rebreather
• Improving Pediatric Casualty Care: Inclusion of Pediatric Trauma Scenarios at Operation Bushmaster
• Virtual Ultrasound-Guided Carpal Tunnel Release Training for Military Providers – Advancing Medical Education Amidst a Global Pandemic
• Teaching it Forward – Peer-to-Peer Provider Training for Micro-Fragmented Adipose Tissue (MFAT) Injections for Meniscal Tears Across Multiple Military Treatment Facilities
• Root Cause Analysis Simulation to enhance nurse resident learning and promote High Reliability Organization at a VA Medical Center.
• VA Health Professions Trainees Develop Leadership Identity and Confidence through a Virtual Reflective Leadership Course
• Veteran Students Provide Leadership and Mentorship to Medical School Classmates
• Avoiding Delays in Urothelial Cancer Diagnosis During a Pandemic at a U.S. Naval Community Hospital: Virtual Cystoscopy via Video Teleconference Platform
• Use of a Tele-Pain Clinic for Improved Access and Cost Savings in a Remote Setting
• Infectious disease teleconsultation to the deployed US military from 2018‐2021
• Integrating Reproductive Health in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus in a Tertiary Care Setting
• Population Time Trends Within Army Recovery Care Program
• Improving Safety Through Partnering with Patients: Preoccupation with Failure