Seminars/Webinars are designed to provide educational and networking opportunities. Integrated (DoD, VA, PHS, Academia, Industry SME) panels will provide a broader perspective of topics and encourage open dialogue during Q&A sessions. Seminars are open to all: member, non-member, civilian, industry, anyone interested!
Seminars/Webinars may include CE/CME accreditation as well as a general participation certificate in the following categories: ACCME (2 categories), ANCC, ACPE (2 categories), APA, AANP, ACHE & ADA-CERP.
To make these seminars/webinars relevant, accessible, and unique – we want your input!
Submissions will be reviewed for appropriate content and alignment with the AMSUS mission – Download PDF to your desktop to complete and return.
The AMSUS Webinar Program will temporarily pause through February 2023, we will resume webinars in March 2023. Thank you for your continued support!
ENDURING VIRTUAL RESOURCES
On-Demand Webcast where leading experts examine the evolving care landscape in hematologic malignancies and key health equity considerations for these complex patients. Don’t miss this important conversation and opportunity to learn practical strategies addressing the unique challenges faced across federal and public health practice settings.
Participants will hear an examination of biological, historical, and socioeconomic factors that may contribute to disparities in treatment and outcomes for patients with hematologic malignancies, and learn how to facilitate equitable cancer care in federal and public healthcare settings.
Presenter: João L Ascensão, MD, PhD, FACP
Target Audience: Hematology/oncology teams, including physicians, NPs/PAs, pharmacists, nurses, and case managers, in the federal and public health settings
CME/CE: 1.0 hr
This webcast is sponsored by:
This resource site is designed to provide up-to date ethical, informational, educational, training and resources to Federal Health Professionals addressing their needs and questions to reduce educational gaps. All information is consistent with regulatory guidelines for approved training materials.
- This was one of the best webinars I have attended. Gen Rubenstein and Colonel Gibson were phenomenal. (HRO Series)
- Excellent webinar!!! Easy to follow and understand, even though the topic was complex. Great Q&A segment.
- The speaker was knowledgeable in the treatment and present current information & studies. Also, he explained the graphs from his slides. Overall, the webinar was enlightening.
- Enjoyed the speaker, knowledgeable, important topic that needs to be integrated into the care evaluation for any patient with a TBI hx
- Excellent course. All medical providers and medical students should take this course! (BFA Workshop)
- Great opportunity to meet and talk to thought leaders and others involved in this topic.
- Excellent seminar. Timely and applicable topic and the experts from DoD and VA. Well done!
- … the speakers were excellent and you put on an outstanding symposium. Thanks again
- Yes , it was an excellent seminar and the venue was excellent
- I really enjoyed the talks
- Continue to follow and present on augmented reality tech as the field progresses
- Well done and well organized