Seminars/Webinars are designed to provide educational and networking opportunities. Integrated (DoD, VA, PHS, Academia, Industry SME) panels will provide a broader perspective of topics and encourage open dialogue during Q&A sessions. Seminars are open to all: member, non-member, civilian, industry, anyone interested!
Seminars/Webinars may include CE/CME accreditation as well as a general participation certificate in the following categories: ACCME (2 categories), ANCC, ACPE (2 categories), APA, AANP, ACHE & ADA-CERP.
To make these seminars/webinars relevant, accessible, and unique – we want your input!
Submissions will be reviewed for appropriate content and alignment with the AMSUS mission – Download PDF to your desktop to complete and return.
Date: Thursday, March 16, 2023
Time: 12:00pm EST
Sujith Kalmadi, M.D.
- Understand the mechanism of action of a current anticancer therapy
- Identify what to monitor and how to manage adverse reactions associated with an anticancer therapy
- Discuss a clinical case highlighting management of selected adverse reactions
Virtual Platform: ON24
Target Audience: Intended for health care professionals of the United States, its territories, & Puerto Rico.
CME/CE: 0 hrs
Non-CME Event Sponsored by:
ENDURING VIRTUAL RESOURCES
This resource site is designed to provide up-to date ethical, informational, educational, training and resources to Federal Health Professionals addressing their needs and questions to reduce educational gaps. All information is consistent with regulatory guidelines for approved training materials.
- This was one of the best webinars I have attended. Gen Rubenstein and Colonel Gibson were phenomenal. (HRO Series)
- Excellent webinar!!! Easy to follow and understand, even though the topic was complex. Great Q&A segment.
- The speaker was knowledgeable in the treatment and present current information & studies. Also, he explained the graphs from his slides. Overall, the webinar was enlightening.
- Enjoyed the speaker, knowledgeable, important topic that needs to be integrated into the care evaluation for any patient with a TBI hx
- Excellent course. All medical providers and medical students should take this course! (BFA Workshop)
- Great opportunity to meet and talk to thought leaders and others involved in this topic.
- Excellent seminar. Timely and applicable topic and the experts from DoD and VA. Well done!
- … the speakers were excellent and you put on an outstanding symposium. Thanks again
- Yes , it was an excellent seminar and the venue was excellent
- I really enjoyed the talks
- Continue to follow and present on augmented reality tech as the field progresses
- Well done and well organized