AMSUS 2020 Annual Meeting – Virtual Exhibits
Federal Health: A Global Vision Beginning in Your Community
December 6-10, 2020
As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2020 AMSUS Annual Meeting will be offered as an exclusive virtual event. Our virtual exhibit hall includes a variety of beneficial ways to connect with federal healthcare professionals. During challenging times you can still be a voice to our audience, join us today!
The AMSUS Virtual Exhibit hall will be open 24 hours a day during the meeting. There will be dedicated unopposed times that exhibitors will be available to answer questions and chat with attendees. Check back for more details as we will be sharing the virtual exhibit hall & product showcase in early October!
Each Exhibitor will Receive:
– Visual enhancements such as banner ad & company logo
– Product Showcase listing (promote a product to our attendees)
– Company details, intro video and contact information (with video chat capabilities)
– Resources to offer as virtual handouts (PDF attachments & website links)
– Lead retrieval data including booth view impressions
– Post show listing of attendees who opt to share contact information
– Two registrations to access the Annual Meeting platform and attend virtual presentations (non CE)
How AMSUS will promote virtual exhibits:
-Include dedicated time in full agenda to encourage attendees to visit virtual exhibits
-Recognition on AMSUS website, marketing messaging & newsletter, and social media
Virtual Exhibit Pricing
Standard (non-member): $1,200
Sustaining Member, Gov’t Agency: $900
Contact Stacie McArdle @ (301) 828-1593 to secure a virtual booth, or for more details on how you can support AMSUS virtually.
Is your company interested in becoming an AMSUS Sustaining Member? Join AMSUS today!