AMSUS Membership Benefits Now Include AUSA Membership
AMSUS looks for ways to deliver more value to its members. To this end, we’re proud to announce that all AMSUS Members, regardless of branch/agency/civilian affiliation, may OPT-IN to have access to the membership benefits of the Association of the United States Army (AUSA).
AMSUS has joined with AUSA as an Association Partner to bring our Members even more best-in-class resources at no additional cost to them or to the Association. Since 1950, AUSA has supported the military community with professional development programs and educational resources as well as access to industry supporters across the country. Now our Members have access to their exclusive membership benefits, including:
- Employment assistance through AUSA Jobs Central with a free resume critique.
- Access to AUSA scholarships – more than $300,000 each year.
- Free ACT/SAT Test Prep materials for your kids or grandkids.
- A legal document service for both individuals and small businesses.
- Discounts on travel, dining, entertainment, healthcare, and more services and products offered by dozens of AUSA affinity partners.
- Exclusive pricing for professional development and networking opportunities including national and international warfare expos, as well as digital courses and events.
AUSA is helping to build the next generation military community through programming that prioritizes education and connection among those who are serving and have served. And while AUSA’s primary mission is Army-focused, this program and these benefits are available to all Members, regardless of their branch affiliation.
To receive these benefits, OPT-IN by logging into your member profile from the AMSUS website, select “My Information” from the blue menu, click “Edit/View Info,” and scroll down to click on the “AUSA Digital Membership Opt-in” box. To save your updated information, at the bottom of the page hit “Save.”
We’re proud to bring this added value to Members.